Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombies are in my house!!!

  • FromDaveSter64@xxxxxxx
  • DateFri, 5 Oct 2007 17:32:32 EDT
It comes from all the years I wasted playing Magic the Gathering. Sleeving cards there was a priority!

Note, this is only referring to myself wasting time playing it-I have no problem with Magic the game, or Magic players, just my personal suckiness at the game. I don't want to offend any MtG players that read this...

Dave