Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombi Fluxx Donation?

  • From"S Mattison" <s.mattison@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Oct 2007 10:38:27 -0600
I can see why. The dead can only rise in the precious half-day until
rigor-mortis sets in. At that point, the zombie is down for the
count... (or three days, whichever comes first), but I think if a
zombie is lying around for three days, that's the perfect time to get
the flamethrower.

I've always said that in a Zombie scenario, it's not the zombies you
have to worry about the most, it's the other living people. They'll
lie to you about their zombie bites. They'll go insane and sacrifice
you to the zombie hordes. There's any number of things that make the
living humans scarier than the dead ones.

Well, that's my take on it, at least.
-S