Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Zombi Fluxx Donation?

  • From"Bob Galloway" <bob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 17 Oct 2007 12:20:48 -0700
Okay, who's been slipping mice the decaf?  That's not nice.

On 10/17/07, mice r.r. <miceland@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
The idea of being able to use a serum to rejuvenate zombie to a
semblance of normalcy is discussed in Resident Evil 2.

I would go along with a new keeper being able to turn friends back
like "serum" but coffee while somewhat magical in its ability to wake
you up, does not have this property. It would be nice if you could use
a common household substance to stem the undead or recently turned but
I don't buy it.

-mice