Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Patience

  • From"John Pal-thingy" <bognor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 5 Jan 2008 18:38:22 +0000
Hi and many thanks Dan and Christopher.
It really struck me that there is mileage for patience/solo games of Fluxx.
I shall try them out (I already know I'm not a fan of go-fish).
My pack is the basic 3.1 so will see how they play.

I feel inspiredy by you Chirstopher. Thank you for sharing your
"lonely old man...." whilst it is in the early stages of 'flying'.
If I get re-flux-ation and creativity at the same time then I would
like to try nurturing a fluxx-patience myself... I will share it as
and when I do.

/regards to all
John