Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Question for Andy

  • From"Scott Sulzer" <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 15:49:47 -0700

Heh, I was thinking of a few things Fluxx related, each question, I believe, should get it’s own “thread” as that way they will be easier to follow.  This one is almost specifically for Andy, however, as it pertains to Zombie Fluxx and a decision he made.

As may, or may not, have been noticed by others, Zombie Fluxx has no Keeper Limits.  I was wondering just why this decision was made, as they have seemed to be a basic part of the rules, correct me if I’m wrong, since the inception of Fluxx.  Now, I am not against this decision, as I had not even actually noticed it until I was actively looking through my cards and comparing them to other versions (EcoFluxx, actually).  I do have my own ideas on the subject, but I would like to hear your reasoning, if it isn’t too much trouble.

Thank you,

Scott Sulzer