Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Favorite/Least favorite cards

  • From"Scott Sulzer" <ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 9 Mar 2008 15:55:59 -0700

Hello all,

Just wanted to throw out for discussion, what are your favorite and/or least favorite cards in Fluxx, and why.

If it’s a specific card, please include the Fluxx type and version, in case it isn’t included in other versions.

Personally, I find steal/trash a keeper to be the most annoying, as you don’t even get a choice in the matter.  At least with keeper limits you are allowed to choose which cards are disposed of.

My favorite, at this point, would have to be the empty hand bonus.  It works great, in my opinion, whenever the draw is lower than the play, or play all is in effect.

How about you?

Scott Sulzer