Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Fluxx Science, part 2

  • From"Ryan Hackel" <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 25 Mar 2008 15:26:56 -0400 (EDT)

Hey, gang!  Here's a sneak peek from your Friendly Neighborhood Fluxx Scientist.

Two years ago, I published the results of a Fluxx science experiment here:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/105929

Well, based on the response from that study, I have conducted another experiment, a sequel.  It took much longer to do this one, both in playing 200 more games of Fluxx, and in writing up the results.  I have temporarily tacked my report on the Rabbit Wiki:
http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/User:Cerulean/FluxxExp2

You Fluxx fans are getting the first look at the results.  Please look this article over for editorial oversights and clarifications.  Once it looks ready to go, I'm transferring it to BoardGameGeek.

---Ryan Hackel

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com