Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Pandora's Box + Creepers?

  • FromGarrick Glickenhouse <roatheeternal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 29 Mar 2008 18:34:11 -0700 (PDT)
Pandora's Box says that you draw the cards, so you keep any Creepers drawn.

I think it's pretty flavorful this way. You opened the box, so you deal with what comes out of it.

Garrick

Ryan Hackel <deeplogic@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey gang, here's a Fluxx conundrum for y'all...

How does Pandora's Box work with Creepers? Do you keep any Creepers revealed by PB?

I figured I could ask now and get an answer back by the time I get back from dinner.

---Ryan