Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] two other Zombie Fluxx questions

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 31 Mar 2008 14:28:27 -0400
> Can you win while owning both Larry and the Sonic Tranquilizer?
Larry says nothing about Keepers (As you pointed out, I believe) so I
think it should work against him, since he is a Zombie.

Yes, that's correct.

> If the Dead Friends rule is in force and you own the Shotgun, do you
> have to kill *other* players' Friends before you can kill your own
> Zombies?
On the Dead Friends rule, it says you have to target your Friend(s) first.
If they aren't in front of you, they aren't your friend, so you don't (or
shouldn't) have to target them first.

Again, that's correct. If someone else has the Friend it's that player's Friend not yours and you have no obligation to them...

Thanks again!

Sure, thanks for playing my games!

-- Andy Looney