Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Recent Fluxx FAQs

  • FromJames Hamilton <spamcan210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 7 Jun 2008 23:24:03 -0400 (EDT)
Okay, hello everybody, the list is working for me now (and apparently has been all along). My name is James.

Have you seen the FAQ page for Fluxx at the rabbit wiki site (http://rabbits.continuation.org/wiki/Fluxx_FAQ)? It looks as though there is yet another way to decrease mail to this list and cause me to think my subscription has messed up. <grin> However, it seems I've been playing the Take Another Turn card wrong; I've taken 2 extra turns at a time before. Is a house rule that allows this ok? Also, I'm glad Mr. Looney revised his answer to question #1 - his previous response didn't make sense to me at all.