Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] RE: Fluxx Digest, Vol 34, Issue 6

  • From"Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 30 Jun 2008 18:38:47 -0500
DANG!!  And I had JUST gotten that song out of my head from this weekend!!!  Curse you Kevin Lintz!!    :)

However, Heidegger wasn't as schloshed as Schlegal (that was Wittgenstein)... Heidegger could think you under the table.

And for those who want to study up before Monty Python Fluxx comes out:
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/monty-python/

Carol