Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] RE: Fluxx Digest, Vol 35, Issue 1

  • From"Kevin Lintz" <kli773@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 1 Jul 2008 12:26:20 -0500
I cringe in embarrassment. A day after I sent that message I was singing the
song in my head and realized my error. I don't deserve to play Monty Python
Fluxx when it comes out....May zombies eat my lyric-forgetting brain.

Kevin D. Lintz
The Labor Shed
Fort Worth, TX

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:38:47 -0500
From: "Carol Townsend" <carol.townsend@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Fluxx] RE: Fluxx Digest, Vol 34, Issue 6
To: "Fluxx Discussion List" <fluxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

DANG!!  And I had JUST gotten that song out of my head from this weekend!!!
 Curse you Kevin Lintz!!    :)

However, Heidegger wasn't as schloshed as Schlegal (that was
Wittgenstein)... Heidegger could think you under the table.

And for those who want to study up before Monty Python Fluxx comes out:
http://www.lyricsdepot.com/monty-python/

Carol

--
Carol Townsend