Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] RE: Hand Limit Rule Revision

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 08 Aug 2008 17:40:01 -0400
> Something like "Willful Observer" or "Conscientious Assenter": "The current player
> may choose to follow the existing Hand Limit at any time during their turn. They
> may discard down to the limit as many times as they like, provided their hand
> exactly meets the limit after discarding."

Or, more generic Optional Limits: Limits are optional. You may choose to apply the limit, even if it is your turn, through you may not apply the limit partially (e.g. You can't discard only down to 3 if the Hand Limit is 1).

Topher
-----
I'm tired of choosing the lesser of two evils.
Make a real choice for President: www.BobBarr2008.com