Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Meta Fluxx

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 24 Oct 2008 14:58:51 -0400
I agree with mice about the difficulties in combining such different versions of Fluxx, and don't recommend it at this point.

However, we were talking about Meta Fluxx, which is something else, or rather, will be at some point. Meta Fluxx will be a packet containing a selection of interesting new Meta Rule cards.

I would call what mice was talking about Mega Fluxx not Meta Fluxx.

-- Andy