Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

[Fluxx] Martian Fluxx Advanced Copies

  • FromKristin Looney <rabbit-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 26 Aug 2009 19:56:24 -0400
Attention All Fluxx Fans -

I am holding in my hand the first advanced Demo Copy of Martian Fluxx

And it is beautiful!   Yay!

We would love to get a demo copy out into every game store that sells Fluxx... and we need your help to make this happen. If you can, please visit or call your local game store and let them know you would love to see a preview copy of the game and have a chance to get the awesome new promo card: Talk Like A Martian.

Talk Like A Martian? Yep - it's a brand new promo card, being given out free in game stores to customers who try out the Demo Copy of Martian Fluxx and order a copy.

If your local store doesn't know about the promotion, let them know they can order it from any of their distributors. Better yet, please print them out a copy of this web page <http://www.looneylabs.com/super-store-signup.html> which has full details.

Get ready for the Martian Invasion!

The game goes on sale Sept 25 2009 - but you can play with a pre-release copy of the game NOW if your local game store brings in a copy of this Demo Kit.

A glimpse at the front cover and some sample cards:
<http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Fluxx/Martian/index.html>

Details about our promo-cards-in-stores promotions:
<http://www.looneylabs.com/super-stores.html>

Thanks for helping us promote our games!

-Kristin Looney