Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] A Christmas Carol Fluxx

  • FromMichael Brian De Mesa <mikelodeon11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 4 Dec 2009 09:46:09 -0800
Interesting concept Bryan.  At first I was wondering why give a card to a player, which is in the spirit of Christmas is gift-giving.  But i realize, it it can be any card even a creeper. hehe.

How about a card named "Humbug".  I'm thinking of an action card that let's you ignore a rule (except the current drawing rule), a creeper preventing you to win, or any one condition affecting you.  (I thinking limiting it to one condition makes it fair, unless you think it's better with more.)  Also, you can't use this to create a new rule.  It merely let's you off the hook from a current rule or description from the cards currently in play.

~Michael

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.