Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Martian Fluxx Blanxx - Red Weed

  • From"Daniel W. Johnson" <panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 23 Dec 2009 00:45:00 -0500
At 22:37 -0800 2009-12-21, Sam Melnick wrote:
During the holidays, I was gifted with a set of Fluxx Blanxx and decided to add them to my Martian Fluxx. So, I did some research on Martians and discovered red weed, a fictional plant. Based on that information, I created a set of Blanxx based on red weed. I playtested them, and they worked! So, I decided to share these red weed cards so you can add them to your Martian Fluxx if you do so
please.

That's certainly more impressive than what I did with one of my old Fluxx Blanxx (which I had only bought for the Beatles Reunion Album): "You win if you have the Space Modulator on the table in front of you and some other player has Earth on the table."

I also made a new Goal for Monty Python Fluxx: "You win if you have King Arthur and the Grim Reaper on the table in front of you."
--
Daniel W. Johnson
panoptes@xxxxxxxxxx