Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Sized Card Sleeves?

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Feb 2010 14:36:12 -0500
i was going to suggest yu-gi-oh sleeves as they're smaller than magic cards.  i didn't know euro game cards were even smaller.  does anyone know if those sleeves are a better fit?  my 2nd ed fluxx deck is a little worn, and i hate how everyone can tell when a promo card is coming up cuz of the perfs