Looney Labs Fluxx Mailing list Archive

Re: [Fluxx] Fluxx Sized Card Sleeves?

  • FromRymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 22 Feb 2010 15:11:56 -0500
tried that on my first one, but didnt like how i did it so i just never bothered after.  card sleeves will let me be wonderfully lazy though :)

anyone know if it'll fit fine in the fluxx boxes with sleeves?  i honestly haven't played in over a year (no players) so i haven't looked at my deck since

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Bryan Stout <stoutwb@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM, Rymel <rymelsleeps@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ... i hate how everyone can tell when a promo card is coming up cuz of the
> perfs

I carefully use a paper cutter to remove the perforated edges of the
promo cards that came on postcards.  Sometimes it ends up a shade
smaller in width than the rest, but that doesn't affect things much.