Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] You've been migrated

  • FromDevin R Smith <drsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 08 Jun 2005 10:35:17 -0400 (EDT)
Hi,

I don't know whom i should contact about this, but i need to remove
this e-mail address from the mailing list of all looney lab stuff... I
didn't know my mailbox was going to be flooded with the messages of all
the members.  Technically, this e-mail address is supposed to be for
business use only, as it is my address for school, and I am an
education major.  Anyway, I digress, I'd just liike to get this address
off the list, and possibly a different one, i will register a new
address with looney labs when i get a new one.  thanks.

-Devin R. Smith
Secondary Education of Physics Major at
Valdosta State University