Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

RE: [Geeks] You've been migrated

  • From"Christopher Hickman" <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 8 Jun 2005 10:42:16 -0400
Click on the link at the bottom of the email and follow the instructions to
unsubscribe on that page.  Then you can do it again to subscribe with your
more appropriate address.

-----Original Message-----
From: geeks-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geeks-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Devin R Smith
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:35 AM
To: Wunderland Geek Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Geeks] You've been migrated

Hi,

I don't know whom i should contact about this, but i need to remove
this e-mail address from the mailing list of all looney lab stuff... I
didn't know my mailbox was going to be flooded with the messages of all
the members.  Technically, this e-mail address is supposed to be for
business use only, as it is my address for school, and I am an
education major.  Anyway, I digress, I'd just liike to get this address
off the list, and possibly a different one, i will register a new
address with looney labs when i get a new one.  thanks.