Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] Java Homeworlds Hotseat

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 12 Oct 2005 12:43:47 -0400
ok firefox latest on PC here.

On 10/12/05, Chris Patti <cpatti@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/12/05, Carlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Actually I was playing it under firefox though not a complete game. Perhaps
> it fails sometime after that. (Ok actually I just got started when the boss
> came in the office.

FWIW just so we can be sure we're talking apples and oranges here.
The failure mode I saw (java.lang.unsupportedclassversion I think) was
Firefox latest on Mac OSX Tiger (all updates applied)

Works great under Safari though.

-Chris
--
Chris Patti --- Y!: feoh -- AIM: chrisfeohpatti --- E-Mail:  cpatti@xxxxxxxxx
"The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by mean of