Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

[Geeks] giving away free computer promos...

  • FromKristin Looney <kristin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 25 Feb 2007 14:49:46 -0500
On 2/12/07, Alison  wrote:

We did actually "get slashdotted" once.  As in, mentioned prominently
at  the top of their site, in a list of good gifts for geeks around
Christmastime.  This was before we had our warehousing and fulfillment
outsourced, so it was just Andy and I packing orders in the basement.
Let  me tell you, it was insane!  But wow!  Great sales!  Wish that
could happen again!

Pat <xenophule@xxxxxxxxx> responded:

I'll have to conspire to get that happening again...maybe all
Project Mayhem-style :p

uhm,  what do you mean by Project Mayhem-style?