Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] giving away free computer promos...

  • From"Chris Kice" <me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 26 Feb 2007 13:16:32 -0600
Penny Arcade, normally a video gaming site, has been talking up board and card games trying to get people to cross over.  (They've been specifically hawking Settlers of Catan and Carcassonne since they are slated for release via Xbox Live.)  They also have a CCG of their own (part of the Universal Fighting System) has been out for awhile.

They are the most visited webcomic online, so getting a mention from them is a lot of eyeballs on Fluxx.

http://www.penny-arcade.com

tycho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chris