Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] anyone own a Treo?

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 16 Apr 2007 10:54:55 -0400
I owned a treo 300 a few years back. If it ever ran out of batteries,
I'd loose all my data. The flip screen cover broke off after a few
months, and it didn't get reception where I lived while I was at
school.

Owning? Yes. Loving? No.

I now own a phone that's just a phone, and a paper calendar/organizer.

-Evan