Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] little AJAX project Kristin needs help with

  • FromKristin Looney <web-support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 01 Sep 2007 17:04:07 -0400
Ok...  it seems that this is a harder task than I had at first expected,
so we have regrouped our expectations and will leave the Zombie Fluxx
page as the top of this site for a while, and put up the cool AJAX stuff
down the road once we have gotten it built.

So...  if you might have been interested in this if there wasn't a short
deadline to get it done, please let us know!  This page is just a mockup:
<http://fluxxgames.com/fluxx.html> - to show what I have in mind - it does
not need to (or want to) look exactly like this...

Anyone who would be interested in some part time hours helping us with
various aspects of our web sites, please email us to let us know what
you are good at and what you would charge for your time.  The first project
is this FluxxGames.com stuff, but other projects will follow in the months
and years to come...  who wants to help us rebuild/redesign our web sites?

-Kristin