Looney Labs Geeks Mailing list Archive

Re: [Geeks] any NING Developers among us?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 01 Jan 2011 14:01:49 -0500
I think the point was she wants to be able to generate badges with the SCL and to do reporting like Ryan Hackel did, only automatically instead of Ryan's manual effort.

Text Box doesn't allow any statistical analysis or tie into cool automated stuff.

Topher