Re: [Icehouse] Xeno vs. Rainbow

  • FromCarlton Noles <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 24 Jan 2006 10:40:48 -0500
On 1/24/06, Ragnardove@xxxxxxx <Ragnardove@xxxxxxx> wrote:
In a message dated 1/23/2006 10:23:51 P.M. Central Standard Time, ssulzer@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
Xeno means strange; foreign, not space, just to clarify that
right away.
Oh, I know... but the SciFi reader in me still throws space into that mix.  And yes... rainbows are made of white light... hadn't thought to that point yet, but yes, you're right.

Andy?  Have we changed your mind at all yet??  :)

Carol

Personally I just think Black would look cooler with the  colors in the Xeno set.

But that's just a matter of taste.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles