[Icehouse] Volcano Ridges... or not

  • From"Yves" <icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 21:21:35 -0800
Hi all!

Although I haven't been playing for very long. I love Volcano!

When I first was playing, I kept getting annoyed that the pyramids were getting all messed up. My wife and I said to each other: "We wish that there were some way to keep the pyramids lined up..."  Ridges! How obvious an answer.

So, I have been thinking about this all day. What about a clear acrylic board with one side having ridges made of black plastic and the other side completely smooth. Flip the board to the side you want and see the grid either way... ridges up or down.

My wife suggests making a double sided wood board with inlaid strips on the smooth side.

This shouldn't be too difficult to make (the acrylic one) and could satisfy the skitzo in me!

-Yves