RE: [Icehouse] Volcano preference question

  • From"Jeremy Lewis (home)" <paxdraxus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 25 Jan 2006 19:18:05 -0600

I REALLY like the divider.

I bought both acrylic boards for the divider… then again…  I’m a rabid completist when it comes to that sort of thing so…

-----Original Message-----
From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ragnardove@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 2:57 PM
To: icehouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Icehouse] Volcano preference question

Hey All,

I know we've been caught up in the Treehouse debates, but I'd like to change the subject for a quick question.

When people are playing Volcano (or any of the volcano variants) - how important is it to have a board with dividers in between the pieces?  You know, like a standard volcano board instead of just a chessboard?

I'm asking because I'm playing around with a craft idea for Origins.  Just want to know if I should allow for the divider sections or if I can just put the chessboard in as is.

Thanks!

Carol