[Icehouse] Treehouse die question

  • FromRagnardove@xxxxxxx
  • DateSat, 28 Jan 2006 11:40:31 EST
I've noticed that the latest version of the rules does not include a little die face showing what action is covered by which die roll on a standard d6.

a) Does this mean that you're really going to a cool little die that has all the names on the die?  (I'm assuming it does, since the "go first" rules are "first one to roll wild goes first."

b) will there be a blurb in the online "longer rules" that says you can use a regular die, and showing which number stands for which action?

c) am I just too anal-retentive about this, knowing that I'd use the one-spot for Tip (the first one listed on the package), two-spot for Swap, etc., because I have more intelligence than a brick and can figure things like that out myself?

OK... so it ended up being three questions...   :)

Carol