Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse die question

  • FromAndy Looney <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 28 Jan 2006 12:37:10 -0500
a) Does this mean that you're really going to make a cool little die that
has
all the names on the die?

Yes.

b) will there be a blurb in the online "longer rules" that says you can
use a regular die, and showing which number stands for which action?

Yes.

c) am I just too anal-retentive about this, knowing that I'd use the
one-spot for Tip (the first one listed on the package), two-spot for
Swap, etc., because I have more intelligence than a brick and can figure
things like that out myself?

I prefer to call people like us "detail-oriented."