[Icehouse] Random Bits

  • From"Derek Hohls" <dhohls@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 20 Feb 2006 09:33:39 +0200
A few non-related items.

1.  The pics for new Bears, Foxes & Hares are blocked for me - can they be hosted on the wiki site instead?

2. Can I subscribe to "Looney News" by email?  If so, can someone point me to the instructions.  Thanks!

3.  Re the die for TreeHouse - it was suggested that "the dice be generic dice in Looney colors, or something." I agree that a multi-coloured die would be cool  - for one of TreeHouse sets, the colours could be blue(tip), red(aim),  green(hop), yellow(swap), black(dig).  The last face would be a circle with little pie shapes of the 5 other colours (wild).   Colors could also be overprinted with symbols for greater clarity.... colors/symbols are certainly more reusable for other new 1-set or 2-set games ... they might even form a game by themselves!  But I guess issues of cost will the main restraining factor?

Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions