Re: [SDG-discuss] [Icehouse] Possible Zendo game at SDG

  • FromAaron Dalton <aaron@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 10 Mar 2006 19:52:44 -0700
Ryan Hackel wrote:

Surprised nobody's pointed out Tom Phoenix's attempt at wiki-Zendo, Zendo-Tao:

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Zendo-Tao

Aye, I've seen that. This is the primary reason I'm leaning towards a simple facilitation of Zendo koan creation instead of creating a game playing platform itself. Not having a digital camera (yes, I'm way behind the times) makes participation in these games more difficult. There seems to be enough interest that I think I'll go ahead and make the attempt. I will keep you all informed as to how things are going. I really do value further feedback you may have. The current plan is to first support pure povray and then possibly add a Perl pre-processor to make things a little simpler. *shrugs* We'll see.

Cheers!
--
Aaron Dalton       |   Super Duper Games
aaron@xxxxxxxxxx   |   http://superdupergames.org