[Icehouse] Martian Chess Set on ebay

  • FromDale Newfield <Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Mar 2006 14:48:48 -0500
I just saw this on ebay and figured this was the right audience for it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8788142208&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1

...while I'd like someone on this list to get it cheap, I recognize that there's a possibility that you'll end up bidding against each other, so I propose that if someone responds to this message (to the list) with "I'm bidding on it!" then the rest of you don't! :-)

(No, I'm not the seller. I have nothing to do with this sale except that it tripped one of my "eBay Favorite Searches".)

-Dale