Re: [Icehouse] Treehouse in the Wild

  • FromAndrew Plotkin <erkyrath@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 28 Mar 2006 12:45:38 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Mark Crane wrote:

Also, it strikes me that perhaps the best form of documentation for
treehouse and some other icehouse games might be an online animated flash
demo.

I did have someone playing the online Volity version last week, who said it was a much better way of learning the rules than reading them. This is one of the hopes we have for Volity -- letting game designers put free learning versions on the Net.

(Bad timing note: our Volity server has been dead since Saturday night, so if you have no idea what I'm talking about, you can't go find out. Sorry.
We're beating on the hosting provider now...)

--Z

*
If the Bush administration hasn't subjected you to searches without a warrant,
it's for one reason: they don't feel like it. Not because you're an American.