[Icehouse] My new paper pyramid design website

  • FromTony Vigil <tjvigil66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 30 Mar 2006 13:39:09 -0800 (PST)
Howdy!

I just set up a new website to provide pics & downloads of my paper pyramid designs.  There are a couple pics of my "Elements" set of pyramids & the PDF is available for download.

http://www.icehousedesigns.homestead.com

I will add other pyramid sets to the site as often as possible - probably about once every other week given my current time availability.  If anybody has any ideas for other graphic designs, I'd love to hear them!

- Tony