Re: [Icehouse] My new paper pyramid design website

  • From"Adam Kopczenski" <adam.kopczenski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 11 Apr 2006 12:41:39 -0400
Those look amazing, and I can't wait to try making 'em.
~~Adam  >+O|3

On 3/30/06, Tony Vigil <tjvigil66@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:
Howdy!

I just set up a new website to provide pics & downloads of my paper pyramid designs.  There are a couple pics of my "Elements" set of pyramids & the PDF is available for download.

http://www.icehousedesigns.homestead.com

I will add other pyramid sets to the site as often as possible - probably about once every other week given my current time availability.  If anybody has any ideas for other graphic designs, I'd love to hear them!

- Tony