Re: [Icehouse] RE: Mad Expensive, but Wicked Cool

  • From"Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 6 Apr 2006 12:25:59 -0700 (PDT)
Christopher H. wrote:
> After doing some math, I don't think you can fit large pyramids in
> the middle.  Calculating from the overall size of the board and a
> guesstimation of the height, the internal octagon is about an inch.
> > It costs more than a hundred bucks, but this roll-up chess board
> > could surely store some pyramids inside.

I once made a couple of chessboards that cost about a hundred
dollars each, but they were a little larger.

http://www.ee0r.com/proj/giantchessboard.html

--
Elliott C. "Eeyore" Evans
eeyore@xxxxxxxx