RE: [Icehouse] RE: Mad Expensive, but Wicked Cool

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateMon, 10 Apr 2006 12:32:01 -0400
And you could do it with just 8 trapezoidal strips of wood. The board does
not need to be flexible in both directions to be able to roll it up.

Besides, I would suggest a table-saw to get consistently angled strips. But
then again, I'm not much of a wood-worker.

But then again, why do you need the supports at all?

A vinyl board can be rolled into a tube all by itself. And if you use a
bandanna board, you could probably even tie it into a pouch shape to hold
the pieces if you wish. Maybe not as classy looking I guess, but you could
attach it to a pole and go for the hobo look. :^)