[Icehouse] de-burr-ing new pieces

  • FromMark Lentczner <markl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSat, 8 Apr 2006 08:04:52 -0700
Hi all -

I just got a my first set of plastic Ice house pieces (five sets of Xeno-Tree House). Many of the pieces have rough burrs and edges along the bottom edges, especially spot where plastic flowed into the mold (there's some name for this point that I just can't remember). Some have burrs are big enough that the peices wobble when lying flat on their sides.

I'd like to remove these burrs and I assume I can just use a little sandpaper. BUT, I'm a little cautious and don't want to hurt the otherwise lovely translucent surface. Has anyone done this? Any hints?

	- Mark