RE: [Icehouse] Q-Turn and Pyramids

  • From"Dan Isaac 2" <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 24 Sep 2006 00:37:04 -0400
At one point, Ryan McGuire and I were working on a game that used a full set of
IceHouse pieces (4 stashes), the Q-Turn pieces, a deck of Aquarius cards, and a
chess board.

But I don't think we ever settled on something that worked as well as we had wanted.

- Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Carol Townsend
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:16 PM
To: Icehouse Discussion List
Subject: [Icehouse] Q-Turn and Pyramids

Hi all,

I was just wondering.... has anyone taken the Q-Turn pieces and mixed them with the Pyramids to make a game?

Now that Q-Turn is available as a free download ( http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Qturn/Default.html - click on the PDF link), one could easily make "boards" of multiple sets of Q-Turn pieces...  anyone done anything remotely like that?  I'm just checking so I don't re-invent a wheel that's already out there.

Thanks!

:)
Carol