Re: [Icehouse] Q-Turn and Pyramids

  • FromTheLoneGoldfish <thelonegoldfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateSun, 24 Sep 2006 01:11:34 -0500
Do you think you can use a set of ships from the buck rodgers board game too?

-Evan

On 9/23/06, Dan Isaac 2 <disaac2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

At one point, Ryan McGuire and I were working on a game that used a full set
of
IceHouse pieces (4 stashes), the Q-Turn pieces, a deck of Aquarius cards,
and a
chess board.

But I don't think we ever settled on something that worked as well as we had
wanted.

- Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icehouse-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Carol Townsend
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 10:16 PM
To: Icehouse Discussion List
Subject: [Icehouse] Q-Turn and Pyramids

Hi all,

I was just wondering.... has anyone taken the Q-Turn pieces and mixed them
with the Pyramids to make a game?

Now that Q-Turn is available as a free download (
http://www.wunderland.com/LooneyLabs/Qturn/Default.html -
click on the PDF link), one could easily make "boards" of multiple sets of
Q-Turn pieces...  anyone done anything remotely like that?  I'm just
checking so I don't re-invent a wheel that's already out there.

Thanks!

:)
Carol