Re: [Icehouse] Sorry For Double Posting

  • From"Carlton Noles" <carlton.noles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateFri, 20 Oct 2006 16:20:25 -0400
I think that what gmail does is doesn't show the copy of the original
unless someone responds. If I got the digest form I would see it
because it wouldn't show as coming from me.(?) On the other hand when
you folks replied I saw my original message. I also sometimes email
things to myself (at one location so I can easily retrieve it in
another, usually between work and home). So I don't know why those
didn't show. Actually I was just looking at your messages and gmail
displays them as from user to icehouse which would appear as the same
as the email in my sent folder so that must be what it is. Oh well,
now I know.

--
Carlton "Kermit" Noles