[Icehouse] Single-Stash Zendo (HOT!)

  • DateWed, 20 Dec 2006 10:00:23 -0700
> I added this to the wiki.  Since you've actually played this, take a look and
> see if you can improve on the page. :)

1) You rock!
2) As you have probably seen in my most recent posting, I have revised it
slightly for clarity and to give it a more evocative name. Though now I wonder
if it might be better to leave it as "Single-Stash Zendo," to help draw attention
from folks seeing one-Treehouse games? Or is saying "single-stash" in the title
redundant, since the wiki both sorts by and allows search for games based on number
of stashes?
3) I am an idiot, and so I don't know how to edit a wiki--do I have an account?
Or, if I must make one, do I then automatically get to edit, or does it go through
a "moderator review" stage, or what?

Sorry to sem dumb, but this is my first rodeo. ;)
David Artman

http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Single-Stash_Zendo