Re: [Icehouse] RE: 9-Player Martian Coasters

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateThu, 21 Dec 2006 13:26:15 -0500
On 12/19/06, David Artman <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Recall that there are 11 colors, and folks have "favorite colors" and so this really could be a product with
legs, not just a gimmick that's a nuisance to produce and distribute/stock.

I fear for the day (next week) when I get my last two normal colors
(white and teal) because I will then immediately have to buy the gray
ones online.  And then I fear yet further for I will sound like a
complete idiot for the next month as I wander around repeating "it
goes up to /eleven/" to everyone who will listen.

--
 I suspect that my wife will hit me at least a few times