[Icehouse] New icehouse game: Mundialito (Gold Cup)

  • From<bsksms-webmaster@xxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 26 Dec 2006 12:43:03 +0100 (CET)

Merry Christmas, I've invented a new Icehouse game called Mundialito (Gold Cup). I've playtested this soccer game several times with my friends and my web (http://www.labsk.net), so this is the second revision of the rules.

Sorry, the rules are available in Spanish. I am looking for a person who translates it into the English uninterestedly.

Mundialito
http://icehousegames.org/wiki/?title=Mundialito

Mundialito (Gold Cup) is an abstract strategy board game of movement and attainment whose objective is you score a goal (taking your ball at the last row) before your opponent. Move your pieces, push and jump above your opponents pieces until you scores a goal.

Regards from Spain,

José Carlos de Diego

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.
http://es.voice.yahoo.com