Re: [Icehouse] icehouse stashes on ebay

  • From"Don Sheldon" <don.sheldon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 2 Jan 2007 07:32:21 -0500
On 12/31/06, James Hazelton <jameshazelton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Even with shipping, $30 is a heck of a deal for all that's included.  Even
though I have 11 stashes (soon to be 12), I might have to pick this up
simply for being a great deal.  I could probably gift them... or give them
away as demos to local game stores... or present them to random strangers...
or make art out of them... or buy some super glue and decorate my car... or
make a caltrop trap... the possibilities!!

side bar:  Yeah for me!  I have completed my (commercially available)
collection!  One full stash each of all ten colors!  Now to order the
gray ones...

--
 Also, my niece made me a volcano board.  It's far from perfect