Re: [Icehouse] Idea for Looney Labs: Martian Coasters II?

  • FromChristopher Hickman <tophu@xxxxxxx>
  • DateWed, 10 Jan 2007 10:34:29 -0800
On Wednesday, January 10, 2007, at 01:19PM, "Elliott C. Evans" <eeyore@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Christopher H. wrote:
>> On that note, anybody know where to buy blank coasters of the
>> same size, so I can "piecenik" some interoperable coasters? :)
>
>A search on the web for `blank 4" square coasters' gave me some
>good results.

I searched first, but I couldn't find any blank ones. I found ones that are custom printed in batches of several hundred. I've just searched again using your terms and found several options.  I guess I got too technical searching for pulpboard. ;)

>As far as stores go, I'd check craft stores with good selections
>of stamping supplies.

I was thinking of printing iron-on transfers, like for making T-shirts.  Do you think that would be a problem?