Re: [Icehouse] Ikkozendo rules - wording tweaks

  • FromKory Heath <kory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • DateTue, 16 Jan 2007 11:18:28 -0800

I made a slight tweak to it, in order to tighen it up a bit

Looks good.

By the way... have you tried this variant, yet? Any general feedback on it? Do you think it's ready for prime time (i.e. not a Game In Dev anymore)?

I haven't tried it, and likely won't have an opportunity to do so for quite a while. But it all sounds pretty straightforward. Whether it's "ready for prime time" depends on what that phrase means in this context. When I'm designing a game, it means "ready to show to a publisher", but that's probably not applicable here.

-- Kory